February 25, 2011

almost 8 months pregnant

wow!!i'm almost 8 months pregnant.so to commemorate this occasion i'm posting what i'm doing now at 8 months and what i did 2 years ago when i was 8 months pregnant with addison.

now before you ALL go mother hen on me just TRUST me.i know my limits and what i can and can't do.

yes, it snowed and yes, i'm shoveling it.addi and i had a blast playing in it afterwards.


2 years ago i was rollerblading around our parking lot.since aaron was at work these are the best pictures i could do on my own. hehe.it was fun.


(i thought a winter background would be most appropriate for this occasion.)

2 comments:

Mickie Ann said...

You are crazy. But I am happy that you have good pregnancies. Enjoy!! It was lots of fun seeing you all !!!

Sister Tara Bowen said...

You're a better snow-shoveler than I am. It's hard for me to get to the concrete. I blame the snow-plow, but also want to develop your skills:). And I think pregnant people should do what they feel comfortable doing:).