now we find her asleep in funny places.
which i just love!!

june 8-15
addison being silly and wearing my socks
they are ankle socks to me but up to her knees.
sunday's always throws our schedule off-addi sleeping while eating and then asleep with aaron.
playing at the park with luke and abbigale.my friend kari marshall balmforth kids

our surprise visit to idaho (june 18-21)
playing with baby aiden
vising the tautphaus park zoo
seeing grandpa tietjen's grave
and just having tons of fun with nana and bapa
and mickie,jeff,tietjen,anna belle,and aiden kid

playing frisbee at the park with madi and bryce (june 24)
pushing addison on the swings.addison loves the swings
(there have been times that i've pushed for more then 20 mins straight.)

binghams visit (june 25-16)
hanging out at park city
visiting grandpa cooley's grave and house
swimming and playing around with shilo,jillyn,bryan,
blake,caleb,and gavin bingham

visiting hogle zoo for about 5 hrs.

we had a blast.thank you binghams for visiting us.
3 comments:
I love the pictures of her sleeping in random places. So funny!
We miss you guys, when are you coming to Seattle? ;)
Congrats on graduating to a bed Addison. :) I love all the pictures of her sleeping around the room or half way off the bed. Too cute!
THe pic of you and me, I look horrible. I guess thats what comes from just having a baby!! It was sure fun being with you 3 !!
Post a Comment